EITA-YIC Management Council
The EITA-YIC management council consists of the EITA-EITC advisory board and the EITA-YIC managing committee.
EITA-EITC Advisory Board
The EITA-EITC advisory board is an international body of experts specializing in Emerging Technology and Services. The roles of the EITA-EITC advisory board are:
- to establish the criteria and process for proposal solicitation and review, identifying projects that benefit most from Emerging Technology and Services and make the most difference to our world.
- to provide ongoing guidance to the EITA-EITC management teams on issues of strategy, management, legal matters, process, and conflict resolution.
The current chair and the vice chairs of the EITA-EITC advisory board/think tank are:
||The University of Chicago
||University of California, Davis
Due to a large number of EITA-EITC advisory board members/thought leaders worldwide, their names are not listed here.
EITA-YIC Managing Committee
The EITA-YIC managing committee is the group of volunteers ultimately responsible for the activities of the EITA-YIC organization (virtual voluntary organization). It plays the role in the organization as both leaders and decision makers. Their overall responsibilities are:
- Vision and Leadership. It ensures that everything the organization does supports its vision, purpose and aims.
- Accountability and Legal Liability. It must account for everything the organization does, including its spending and activities.
- Keep it Legal. It ensures compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and seeks guidance around any uncertainties.
- Financial Management. It ensures that all money, property and resources are properly used, managed and accounted for.
- Managing Staff and Volunteers. It must ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for staff and volunteers. and that both are properly managed and supported.
The EITA-YIC managing committee consists of (up to) 17 members (invited and appointed by the Chair of the EITA). The current members of the EITA-YIC managing committee are:
||University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
||Washington University In St. Louis|
||吳張祺||Massachusetts Institute of Technology
||Massachusetts Institute of Technology
|Meredith Szu-Yu Kuo
||University of California, San Francisco
|Po-Yen Chen||Brown University