International Organizations and Research Centers
- [ITU]: IMT for 2020 and beyond.
- [European Commission]: 5G-PPP.
- [China]: IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group.
- [Korea]: 5G Forum.
- [Japan]: 5G Mobile Communications Promotion Forum.
- [North and South America]: 5G Americas.
- [The MIT Wireless Center]: The goal of the MIT Center for Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing (Wireless@MIT) is to develop next-generation wireless network technologies and mobile computing systems.
- [The UC-Berkely BWRC]: "xG is the vision of the future wireless communication systems that enables a truly wireless Internet. The technologies developed under the xG vision will enable continued scaling of network capacity, low latency, radio flexibility and high reliability. The objective of this project is to develop the key transformative technologies that will drive the wireless research into the next generation (xG), beyond fifth-generation (5G) wireless. The mission is to take emerging concepts and realize them in the form of practical prototype devices."