Welcome to EITA-Business and Management 2017
The 2017 EITA Business & Management Workshop
(EITA-B&M 2017: Emerging Financial Services & Technology)
"The New Financial Technology (Fintech) Revolution: Challenges, Opportunities and Future Directions"
Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in New York
1 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017
Friday, April 28, 2017
Invitation (by Invitation Only)
The EITA Business & Management Workshop 2017 (EITA-B&M 2017: Emerging Financial Services & Technology) will be held on the afternoon of Friday, April 28, 2017 at the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in New York, New York, NY, U.S.A.. The theme of the EITA-B&M 2017 is "The New Financial Technology (Fintech) Revolution: Challenges, Opportunities and Future Directions".The main objectives of the EITA-B&M 2017 are:
- to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as
industrial professionals from all over the world to present their
research results and development activities in "Emerging Technologies
That Will Disrupt Existing Marketplaces and Financial Services."
provide opportunities for the venture community to discuss, understand
and evaluate the state-of-the art in cutting edge business and
- to bring together emerging and established entrepreneurs, current industry leaders, and policymakers to discuss innovation and disruption over the next decade.
Possible Workshop Topics
The EITA-B&M 2017 conference is structured around a number of sub-themes that include but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Click here for the theme of the new fintech revolution.
- Click here for the business venture and research possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the fintech possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the new media possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the smart cities possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the theme of smart cities forum.
as they relate to the research and development aspects of emerging technologies that will disrupt existing marketplaces and financial services, etc.. The long lists are not meant to be all-inclusive. Rather, they should be used to stimulate and encourage other ideas and possibilities.
The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Panels/Speakers
- Corporate Showcases & Demonstrations
All paper submissions must be written in English and will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings (electronic formats) as well as on the EITA-B&M 2017 website. You may download the Proceedings through the Internet. These proceedings serve as major sources in the global high-tech community, reflecting the current state of the art in the disciplines.