Welcome to EITA-New Materials 2017
The 2017 EITA Conference on New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy
(EITA-New Materials 2017)
"Recent Research Advances in New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy:
Challenges, Opportunities and Future Directions "
Taubman A Alfred Biomedical Science Research Building
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A.
Saturday, July 1, 2017
EITA-New Materials 2017 -- The 2017 EITA Conference on New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy, coordinated by the Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA), is an international forum. It will be held at the Taubman A Alfred Biomedical Science Research Building, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A. on Saturday, July 1, 2017. The conference theme for the EITA-New Materials 2017 is "Recent Research Advances in New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy: Challenges, Opportunities and Future Directions." Please visit the website of the EITA-New Materials 2017 for more conference details.
The main objectives of the EITA-New Materials 2017 are:
- to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in "New Materials, Nanotechnology and New Energy,
- to provide opportunities for the venture community to discuss, understand and evaluate the state-of-the art in cutting edge business and technology solutions,
- to bring together emerging and established entrepreneurs, current industry leaders, and policymakers to discuss innovation and disruption over the next decade.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the EITA-New Materials 2017 and submit proposals (invited talks only) for papers, panels, demonstrations, workshops, corporate showcases/demos, and SIG discussions. The Conference Review Policy requires that each proposal will be peer-reviewed by for inclusion in the conference program, and CD-ROM proceedings.
The EITA-New Materials 2017 conference consists of three parallel workshops:
- Workshop 1 (W1): Emerging Technologies and Applications in Materials for Health & Medicine: Bio-Materials, Bio-SoC, Bio-Nanotech, Bio-NEMS/Bio-MEMS, Mobile Health, Biomedical Optics and Imaging, Biomedical Engineering and Systems
- Workshop 2 (W2): Emerging Technologies and Applications in Electronic, Photonic, and Magnetic Materials, Ceramic Materials, Organic Polymer and Soft Materials
- Workshop 3 (W3): Emerging Technologies and Applications in New Energy Materials and Devices, Smart Energy Systems, Energy Storage and Utilization, and Clean Vehicle Technologies
Possible Workshop Topics
The EITA-New Materials 2017 conference is structured around a number of sub-themes that include -but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Click here for the theme of the EITA-New Energy.
- Click here for the new materials and new energy possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the biomedical research possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the theme of biomedical research.
- Click here for the new media possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the new agriculture possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the theme of the EITA-New Agriculture.
- Click here for the AOEAS possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the smart cities possible workshop topics.
- Click here for the theme of smart cities forum.
- Click here for the business venture and research possible workshop topics.
as they relate to the research and development aspects of New Materials, Nanotechnology, and New Green Energy. The long lists are not meant to be all-inclusive. Rather, they should be used to stimulate and encourage other ideas and possibilities.
The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Panels/Speakers
- Corporate Showcases & Demonstrations
All paper submissions must be written in English and will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM formats) as well as on the EITA-New Materials 2017 website. You may download the Proceedings through the Internet. These proceedings serve as major sources in the global high-tech community, reflecting the current state of the art in the disciplines.