EITA Venture Community
Academia, Industry and Government Collaboration
Bill Gates: Accelerating Innovation With Leadership: 'Innovation starts with government support for the research labs and universities working on new insights that entrepreneurs can turn into companies that change the world.'
The Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA) brings together Today's leading experts in academia, industry and government from all over the world who provide the highest quality research, analysis and recommendations on a full range of emerging technologies, market and social trends.
The EITA Research Community is recognized worldwide as a leader in innovation. Innovation in research and engineering is achieved through the integration of a broad foundation of experts from the engineering disciplines and the sciences.
Mission and Goals
The EITA Venture Community (EITA-VC)
is aimed at building a dynamic and growing global community of entrepreneurs, innovators and thought
leaders who are changing the world, and helping high-tech entrepreneurs and startups to advance their ideas and ventures in all aspects. We accomplish these by:
- Supporting cutting edge research and education that promote innovative and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Connecting, enabling, and inspiring the research community to create innovative new ventures and to move technological knowledge from the laboratory to the marketplace.
- Creating a hub for the interests and pursuits of the entrepreneurial community where practitioners, investors, regulators, professors and researchers come together to develop ideas and contribute toward building the emerging new economy and culture.
- Providing a forum for the venture community to exchange insights about how to effectively grow high-tech startups and emerging companies amidst dynamic market risks and challenges.
- Helping individuals or teams receive funding opportunities from investors for their business projects.