Welcome to the EITA
The Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA) is a non-political, non-religious and non-profit international voluntary organization (a virtual voluntary organization), dedicated to expanding the frontiers of Emerging Technologies and Services and building a creative and innovative economy - the knowledge-based economy for the 21st century.
The Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA) helps take new campus technologies to market. Through research collaborations and partnerships, community innovation, industry support and commercialization opportunities, firms benefit from our expertise and technologies while increasing their own innovation potential.
The EITA Venture Community is a hub for the interests and pursuits of
the entrepreneurial community where practitioners, investors,
regulators, professors and researchers come together to develop ideas
and contribute toward building the emerging new economy and culture.
Centers of Excellence
Research, Innovation, and Commercialization:
- Research - to conduct pioneering research in key areas of Emerging Technologies and Services,
- Innovation - to make fundamental discoveries, generate innovative solutions to practical problems,
- Commercialization - to develop new technologies for commercial applications.
Our team members worldwide are doing exciting work that could shape their fields for many years to come. We consider some of them to be primarily Inventors; they’re immersed in creating new technologies. Others we call Visionaries, because they’re showing how technologies could be put to new or better uses. Humanitarians are using technology to expand opportunities or inform public policy. Pioneers are exploring new frontiers that will spawn future innovations; such breakthroughs will be taken up by tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs, people who are turning nascent technologies into viable businesses.
The EITA R&D and Venture Forums
The EITA provides exciting educational, networking, and outreach forums for the R&D community worldwide in which academia, industry, and government can work together to share experiences and seek solutions to common problems, concerns, and goals.
Currently, the Emerging Information and Technology Association (EITA) is supporting following high-tech R&D and Venture forums (the EITA forums) worldwide:
- The General Emerging Information and Technology Conference (the EITA-EITC)
- The General Young Investigator Conference (the EITA-YIC)
- The New Materials Workshop (the EITA-New Materials)
- The New Green Technology Workshop (the EITA-New Energy)
- The Biomedical Research Workshop (the EITA-Bio)
- The Business and Management, Advanced International Studies Workshop (the EITA-Business Research)
- The Arts, Culture, Creative Industries, and New Media Workshop (the EITA-New Media)
- The Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Workshop (the EITA-AOEAS)
- The New Agriculture Workshop (the EITA-New Agriculture)
- The EITA Venture Community (the EITA-Venture Forum)
- The Smart Cities Forum (the EITA-Smart Cities)
These emerging technologies forums that showcase the power of innovation to improve lives, transform industries and safeguard our planet.
The EITA forums are organized and run entirely by the worldwide committee volunteers. Administrative costs are kept low because volunteers and participants cover many of these costs (e.g., adequate travel and health insurance, etc.) themselves.
To view current and previous meetings, please click the Conferences & Workshops folder above.