Call for Participation
"Research, Innovation, and Commercialization"
- Research - to conduct pioneering research in key areas of Emerging Technologies and Services,
- Innovation - to make fundamental discoveries, generate innovative solutions to practical problems,
- Commercialization - to develop new technologies for commercial application.
EITA-EITC 2011--The 11th World Conference on Emerging Technology and Services is an international forum, coordinated by the Emerging Information and Technology Conference (EITC). It will be held in July, 2011 at the Knapp Center for Biomedical Discovery (KCBD), the University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. The conference theme of the EITA-EITC 2011 is "Research, Innovation, and Commercialization". Please visit the website at http://www.eitc.org/ for more conference details.
The main purpose of the EITA-EITC 2011 is connecting the dots to form a big picture for vision and talents. This annual conference, bringing together a global network of today's best thinkers, visionaries and thought leaders, serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the discussion and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to emerging technologies and services. The EITA-EITC 2011, the premiere international conference in the field, spans all disciplines and annually attracts a couple hundred high-tech titans from the World.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the EITA-EITC 2011 and submit proposals for papers, panels, demonstrations, workshops, corporate showcases/demos, and SIG discussions. The Conference Review Policy requires that each proposal will be peer-reviewed by for inclusion in the conference program, and CD-ROM proceedings.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to, the following major topics as they relate to the research and development aspects of Emerging Technology and Services.
- New Green Energy/Environment/Sustainability, Intelligent/Electric Vehicle
- Medicine, Public Health, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics
- New Materials Science and Engineering, Nanotechnology
- Broadband Technologies and Applications, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, and SoC (System-on-a-Chip)
- Agricultural Science and Technology
and Management - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Technical Program includes a wide range of interesting and useful activities designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and information.
- Keynote Speakers
- Invited Panels/Speakers
- Corporate Showcases & Demonstrations
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings (CD-ROM formats) as well as on the EITA-EITC 2011 website. You may download the Proceedings through the Internet. These proceedings serve as major sources in the global high-tech community, reflecting the current state of the art in the disciplines.